Service Charge Accountant / North London / Up to £35,000
- Preparation of service charge budgets.
- Provision of advice and assistance to Property Managers in relation to service charges
- Liaison with Property Managers on client accounting matters
- Provision of both regular and one-off client reports and accounting analysis, in particular monthly and quarterly reporting
- Liaison with clients and auditors in respect of the preparation and presentation of year end accounts
- Provision of accurate, timely and effective accounting information to all parties
- Ensuring the integrity of accounting records and controls in line with prevailing legislation
- Management of the annual audit process
• A proficient level of understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
• Confidence in all areas
• Experience of working to deadlines, solving simple problems and multi-tasking
• Good communication skills, in writing and in person
• The ability to prioritise tasks
• A genuine desire to keep learning through training and development
If you would like further information then please contact Gareth Surdo at TemplePM on 01789 470403 or email gareth@TemplePM.com.
TemplePM - Recruitment Specialists within the Property Sector finding positions for Block Managers, Property Managers, Estate Managers and Surveyors. If you feel that you have the right background or would like to deal with someone who understands what you do, then please contact us at TemplePM
If you're a registered candidate you must log in in order to apply for this job.
Alternatively fill in the Quick Apply form to your right.
- Sorry, no related vacancies are available at the moment.
Not registered with us?
Fill in this short form and we'll get it going for you.