Block Property Manager / Greater Manchester / Up to £30k
My client is a residential block management specialist with an enviable reputation for offering exceptional service levels to a range of clients. Due to significant levels of business they now require an experienced Block Manager to oversee the smooth running of a residential portfolio in the Greater Manchester area.
Responsibilities will include:-
* Providing exceptional levels of service to clients
* Visiting sites and ensuring contractors attend to works
* Preparing and Issuing service charge budgets
* Completing Section 20 Notices
* Liaising with internal accounts and utilising specialist property management software
* Attending AGMs as required
We are looking for someone with experience in residential block management; in particular we are looking for someone who is capable of taking responsibility for a portfolio and pro-actively manage a varied portfolio and client base. Ideally you will have an IRPM qualiification.
We would like to hear from you if you have strong communication and exemplary customer service skills. If you feel you have the right background for this interesting and varied role we would like to hear from you.
If you would like further information then please contact Caroline Tompkins at TemplePM on 01789 470403 or email her, caroline@TemplePM.com
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.