Property Solicitor / West London / Salary dependent on experience
We are now keen to find a 5 year PQE Solicitor to join our client based in West London for their Property team.
The purpose of this role is help develop and sustain the property Department. The property solicitor will bring their own following, support existing clients, and help grow the department.
You will have to be accustomed to a fast paced environment and be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
Key Duties to include:
* To identify appropriate matters for the Property Department to undertake.
* Taking responsibility of all aspects of managing matters.
* Ensuring that files are adequately maintained.
* Serving all appropriate applications and notices in a timely manner.
* Attending court and act as advocate when necessary.
* To be responsible for instructing counsel and attending conferences
It is desirable that candidates have the following skills:
* Efficient and well organised.
* Ideally a qualified Solicitor with at least 5 years’ PQE but applications will be considered from those with alternative relevant qualifications.
* Knowledge of general and commercial property including leasehold.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Pleasant and positive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients.
* Ability to evaluate a situation in the face of time constraints and react appropriately;
* Good time management, file organisation and personal organisation;
* Show initiative and have the ability to work effectively and flexibly in a team.
If you would like further information then please contact Gareth Surdo at TemplePM on 01789 470403 or by following the Total Jobs application process.
TemplePM - Recruitment Specialist within the law Sector finding positions for experienced, post and newly qualified Solicitors, Paralegal, Legal secretary, debt recovery to name a few. If you feel that you have the right background then please contact us TemplePM.
Alternatively fill in the Quick Apply form to your right.